This is the easiest way to make a lot of eggs at once!
- Preheat your oven to 350Âº.
- Spray your muffin tin wells with cooking spray.
- Place eggs in wells.Â (I added a little Southwestern egg beaters in mine)
- Add whatever else you like – spinach, bacon, ham, etc!
- Bake in the oven for approx 15-20 minutes.
Serve immediately, or cool completely and then wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.Â To re-heat, just place in microwave for about 45 seconds.
I use mine with breakfast sandwiches that I make ahead of time!