I made fried chicken cutlet sandwiches for dinner tonight.Â Â They came out incredible!!
First, I made the “weaved” bacon.Â Click here for instructions on how to make the most incredibly, perfect sandwich bacon.
To make the chicken cutlets, here are the directions:
- Cut chicken breasts in half, and then pound thin.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg wash (eggs and splash of milk) and then in Italian bread crumbs.
- Heat your oil (I use Canola).Â When the oil is hot enough, put in your chicken.
- Cook until chicken is crispy on both sides.Â Usually about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Lay chicken on paper towels to absorb grease.
- Put sandwiches together, using whatever you like.Â You can add cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.Â I prefer just bacon, chicken and mayo.