Natural House Cleaning Products has sent me a 30-day supply of Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky to review!Â These are all areas I could use extra help with keeping clean, so I was super excited to try out these great new products!
I know what you are asking yourself – what exactly is Flushy, Trashy, and Sinky?Â They are all natural cleaning products for your sinks, toilets, and trash cans!
Sinky – These are tablets you place in your sink drain (or garbage disposal), and turn on the hot water for 5-10 seconds, and you can see it foam up and clean your sink drain!
Flushy – Just drop one in your toilet bowl, watch it foam up in just a few seconds, and then scrub your toilet bowl with a brush!
Trashy – Just spray into your trash can (or diaper pail) before replacing the garbage bag and the Probiotic action dissolves odor and grime!
I’ve been using these for the last few weeks and they are working great!Â I don’t know which one is my favorite.Â Probably the flushy, because honestly, who really loves to clean a toilet?Â And these make cleaning toilets super easy.Â But I also really love the Trashy too – because this is just a great idea.Â I usually spray the trash can with Lysol, but then we get the Lysol fumes (which causes me to hack and cough), and I’d much rather use something that is all natural.Â Â But the Sinky product is great too – I love seeing the sink drain sparkle!
Natural House probiotic cleaning products brings you a revolutionary, new method of cleaning the most dirty areas of your home. Utilizing non-toxic, probiotic cleaning agents, Natural House products are strong enough for commercial clean-up, yet safe and gentle for all of the members of your Natural House.
Here’s a little more info about why our all-natural cleaning products are superior to those currently on the market!
- Our products use an eco-friendly cleaning method of probiotics that create a beneficial, odor eating ecosystem to naturally drive out and digest odors at their source.
- Natural House’s plant-based ingredients are eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable to naturally fight the toughest problems you face in your house.
- Our products, Sinky and Flushy even break down and digest fats, oil, grease, and solid waste to ensure your disposal, pipes, drain lines or septic tank run smoothly.
- Our cleaners contain good probiotics which continue to scour, clean, consume odors, grime, grease, and germs, and they continue to do so until your next weekly treatment!
- We earned the coveted Retailersâ€™ Choice Awardâ€ at the 2011 National Hardware Show!
So how exactly does probiotic household cleaners work?
- The surfaces in your house are like a garden. If you donâ€™t seed with good plants, weeds will grow. You have the same choice with your household surfaces: sanitize for a moment with harsh chemicals leaving your surface open to recontamination or seed with probiotics to continuously weed out the bad micro-organisms.
- Traditional cleaners â€œcleanâ€ a surface for a moment in time; the second the rag is finished wiping the surface, that surface is almost instantly polluted once again with ambient dust, dirt, and micro-organisms.
- Natural House probiotics creates mini-ecosystem on a microbial level that produces enzymes which break down odors, dirt, fats, oil, grease, food scraps, waste and toilet paper products on a continuous basis between applications. This creates a natural, clean, balanced environment that is safe for even the most sensitive members of your natural house.
- The action is in the foam!Â When using your Natural House products be sure and let it foam first to release the cleaning agents before going to the next step on the package directions.
The short and skinny of it is this… our natural probiotic cleaners keep on cleaning long after you’ve stopped!Â
Please check out this short you-tube video on these Natural House Products!
Check out Natural House Products on Facebook and on Twitter!Â You can also purchase Natural House products on their online store, and also on Amazon!Â You can even take advantage of free Prime Shipping through Amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.