Print this $0.50/1 Scotties Facial Tissues printable and watch for a sale on the single boxes. If your store doubles coupons, you’ll be able to pick up the single boxes for FREE when they go on sale for $1!
(6) AirWick I-Motions – $1 each! ($5 at Walmart w/$4 coupons = $1 each!)
(2) Oral-B Pulse toothbrushes $2.50 each ($5 each with BOGO Q’s)
(9) Cans of Alpo dog food = 60Â¢ ea
(6) Bottles of Snapple – 19Â¢ ea (had $1 Q’s)
(10) Macaroni Grill dinner kits – $2.84 ea (had $1 Q’s)
(2) Guilt-Free dog treats – $1 each (had BOGO Q’s)
(7) Degree deodorants – FREE (97Â¢ – $1 Q)
(3) Glade Soy candles – FREE (FREE Q’s)
(1) Dog harness – $4.50 Clearanced
(1) Dog leash – $2.50 Clearanced
(5) Boxes Roca Buttercrunch thins – 75Â¢ clearanced at Walgreens
(1) Raspberry M&M’s – $2.19 clearanced at Wags
My Tops bill was $34 before coupons and my total OOP was $8.97! (This is just for the Tops items I purchased)
Overall, I think I did pretty good!
My local grocery store (which I never even use coupons at) had 16 oz tubs of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” on sale for 2/$3 and I had coupons from last months Sunday inserts for $1.25 off one – which made these 25Â¢! I also found out you can freeze these – so in the freezer they went and I have a year’s supply for just $2.00! Can’t beat that!
I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since my last post! I haven’t shopped in the last several weeks. I didn’t really need anything, and I wasn’t all that impressed with the coupons and/or ads the past few weeks.
This Sunday there will be coupons for FREE cans of Mighty Dog food so I’m excited about that. I mix that with my dog’s dry food and they eat it up like crazy. Last month they offered the same coupon and I got about a month’s worth for free! I’m hoping to do that again this Sunday. Nothing beats free! Oh, and Palmolive coupons this Sunday for $1 off 2 are a good deal. Walmart has them at 99Â¢ so they would be 48Â¢ after coupon. I have over 100 bottles of them already though…. do I need more?
A couple weekends ago there were coupons for $2.50 off Finish dishwashing tabs and I have a few of those coupons but so far there haven’t been any great sales on them to make them free or almost free so I haven’t used them up yet.
I hope there are some good ads coming up this weekend. I’m going through power-shopping withdrawals!
I went to Walmart this morning and got $78 in free groceries!
(14) Dawn 24oz detergents – 75Â¢ ea
(10) A1 Sauce – 43Â¢ ea
(6) O-Cel-O sponges 2pk – 46Â¢ ea
(2) Mighty Dog canned food – FREE
(3) Degree trial size deodorants – FREE
(6) Men’s SURE deodorant – 62Â¢ ea
(6) Ben & Jerry’s single serve ice cream – 50Â¢ ea
(2) M&M ice creams – $2.50 ea
(1) Brownies – $1.98
(2) Nesquik – 84Â¢ ea
(1) Egg Beaters – $1.53
(3) Can’t believe it’s not butter – 75Â¢ ea
(3) Promise spread – $1.09 ea
(4) Mac & Cheese – 38Â¢ ea
(1) Purina dog food – $8.97
(2) Better than ears dog treats – $1.48 ea
(1) bit-o-luv dog treats – $2.50
Before coupons – $134.13
Out-of-pocket – $55.94
Savings = $78.19!