I can’t tell you how much I love my kitchen appliances. And one of my very favorites is my Pressure Cooker. I’ve had two other pressure cookers that were both 6 qt in size. The one I recently received to review is by Magic Mill and is 8 qt in size. I can’t tell you how anxious I was to use this one!
There are SO many things I love about this Magic Mill pressure cooker.
- Has a stainless steel bowl. My previous ones were both non-stick and are completely scratched up.
- So roomy! You’d be surprised how much food you can fit into an 8 qt!
- Comes with accessories and an EXTRA rubber gasket! (If you knew the nightmare I went through trying to get an extra one for my Cook’s Essentials pressure cooker, you would understand my excitement!)
- Has lots of settings for anything you would need to cook in this cooker.
- Can be used as a slow cooker.
- I wish I could just choose a low/med/high setting with my time selection.
If you watch my video, you can see how this works, and as a bonus you can see the recipe for my grandma’s incredibly awesome home made chicken soup. She used to cook it for hours on the stove, and I can make it in 35 minutes in my Magic Mill pressure cooker!
Disclaimer: I received a sample product for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest review. All comments and opinions are my own.