**Use code JUNETASTIC during sign up and get an additional 70 Swag Bucks!!**
Did you know there’s NO LIMIT to how many Swagbucks you can earn in a day?
Every time I post about Swagbucks, there are people who say they don’t understand Swagbucks. So I’ll try to explain it for you.
Are you familiar with Google? Yahoo? Bing? These are all search engines. When you enter your search words, you get results, right? Well the BEST way to get Swagbucks is to do your searches through Swagbucks instead. You can download their toolbar and do your searches right through the toolbar (that’s what I do) or you can log in to Swagbucks and do your searches through their site. It’s just like using Google or another search engine, except sometimes when you do a search through Swagbucks, you WIN Swagbucks!! When you win Swagbucks, you’ll see a page similar to this, telling you how many Swagbucks you just won:
The amount you win changes every time. Sometimes you’ll win 8, sometimes you’ll win 11, sometimes you’ll win 39, you just never know! So do ALL of your internet searches through Swagbucks, this is the best way to rack up those Swagbucks.
You can also get swagbucks by:
- Entering their daily poll for 1 Swagbuck
- You get 2 Swagbucks when you click through their “NOSO” everyday (No Obligation Special Offers – just click “skip” through to the end)
- Install the Swagbucks toolbar – you get Swagbucks for installing it, AND you get a Swagbuck every day you restart your computer!
- Check Swagbucks’ blog and twitter for free codes for more swagbucks! I get them daily! They usually post a couple of free codes every day. Then you just copy the codes and enter them here in the box to the right that says enter your Swagbucks.
- Refer your friends! If your friends sign up under you, when they win Swagbucks for their searches, you win the same amount, up to 1000 swagbucks per friend!
So what do you do with all your Swagbucks? You get to redeem them for PRIZES! I personally prefer to redeem them for Gift Cards. Sometimes I get Amazon Gift cards (the $5 gift cards are the best value) but lately I’ve been redeeming them for $25 Macaroni Grill gift cards, since we eat there almost every weekend. Just since July I’ve redeemed Swagbucks for $375 in Gift Cards. Yes, in just 10 months I’ve received $375 in gift cards. You can do it too!
So what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up and start winning those Swagbucks!
This is a screen print of my gift cards I’ve received from Swagbucks!