I haven’t really talked much about Swagbucks in a while because of the whole job-that-sucked-the-life-out-of-me thing but I’m back to blogging and in the time I’ve been back I’ve already racked up enough Swagbucks to redeem for another $50 gift card!!
This time I redeemed it for a Darden gift card (can use it at places like Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse and Red Lobster). I was craving steak, so I wanted it for the Longhorn gift card!
I noticed they have changed the way they do gift cards now, and I love the new change. You used to have to wait 8 days for your email to come in with your gift card. But now, it shows up in 2 days! SWEET!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, just searching the web using Swagbucks search engine is one of the ways you can earn free gift cards like I have. Join me by clicking here.
If you are wondering HOW to get swagbucks:
- Use the Swagbucks.com search engine and get various Swagbucks throughout the day when you search! You can earn up to 50 Swagbucks per search!
- I do a lot of online shopping, and I love to shop through Swagbucks, so I earn Swagbucks for my online purchases. For stores like Walmart for example – you earn 2 Swagbucks per dollar!
- Enter their daily poll for 1 Swagbuck
- You get 2 Swagbucks when you click through theirNOSO everyday (No Obligation Special Offers just click skip through to the end)
- Install the Swagbucks toolbar you get Swagbucks for installing it, AND you get a Swagbuck every day you restart your computer!
- Check Swagbucks blog and twitter for free codes for more swagbucks! I get them daily! They usually post a couple of free codes every day.
- Refer your friends! If your friends sign up under you, when they win Swagbucks for their searches, you win the same amount, and now there is no limit!
So what do you do with all your Swagbucks? You get to redeem them for PRIZES! Like I said, I personally prefer to redeem them for restaurant Gift Cards. So what are you waiting for? Click here to sign up and start winning those Swagbucks!