CLICK HERE for lots more of my DIY tutorials!!
Lysol soap dispensers with their NON-refillable containers.Â Right?
They are actually very easy to refill!Â All you need is a bottle of hand soap, and a cup of almost-boiling water.
- Get a cup of water and stick it in your microwave for about 2 minutes, until it is almost boiling.
- Stick the top of your Lysol soap container upside down in the cup of almost-boiling water, and leave it there for about 30 seconds.
- Grab a towel(because the cap will be HOT) and twist the cap right off!
- Refill with your favorite hand soap.
- Put the cap back on, and youâ€™re good to go.
Need a visual? Here’s my step-by-step video: