I regularly use a makeup airbrush machine, which I absolutely love, so I was excited to try this airbrush nail polish machine.
You get a lot of things with this machine. Here’s the list of what is included:
- Master Airbrush Brand Model G23 Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush with A 0.3mm needle/nozzle and a 1/16 oz. gravity fluid cup
- Master Airbrush Brand Model S68 Precision Dual-Action Siphon Feed Airbrush with A 0.5mm needle/nozzle and a siphon fluid cup
- 6′ Braided Air Hose Airbrush-Depot Brand Model TC-20
- Maintenance Free Air Compressor with Automatic On/Off Shutoff
- Air Regulator w/Gauge & Water Trap Filter
- 20 Fingernail Stencils, each with a Unique Design by Airbrush-Depot
- 6-Color 1oz Nail Paint Colors
There are lots of other little pieces you get with this unit, but I don’t even know what they are called.
I will say, there is a real learning curve with this product. I’ve only had it a few days so far and have had limited time trying to get to use it, which I have been unsuccessful. Just getting it to the point where the compressor builds up enough pressure is challenging for me. It just keeps shutting off. I’ve read the manual and followed the instructions, and I can’t seem to get it to hold the pressure to the point that I can actually spray something.
I look forward to spending some more time, trying to perfect it. I love painting my nails and trying out all these fun stencils!
Right now you can purchase this on Amazon for just $89.96 with Free Prime shipping!
Disclaimer: I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.